Thursday, March 25, 2010

bug list

1. delicious bookmarks - I've been using this for almost two years now, and it's finally dawning on me that it's not my fault that I always have to click the "tag" icon at the top of my browser twice. It's the program's fault that the first time, when I type in a few characters, and then hit the down arrow key to select the convenient auto-fill tag suggestion - it deselects it when I use any of the commands that normally confirm the selection. So press tab, right arrow key, or space - and then enter to confirm the whole tag - and as the window is closing I see that only the first few characters of my tag are saved!

2. this blog - as you can see I've been using this also for a couple of years (thanks to Ash Bhoopathy at yakshaving.net for getting me started on both!) but I still haven't been able to get the google analytics/tracking to work! I have no idea who is reading this, if anyone. If you are, tell me how to make this work.

No comments: